An anon asked me to do a makeup look with less makeup as possible for hot weather, so lets go!
- Start priming your face with The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur 5-action Perfector. It helps to hide blemishes, control shine, reduce de pores, unify the skin tone and extend the makeup. You’ll not use much makeup in this tutorial, but we have to make sure that it lasts, right?
- Apply the The Body Shop All-In-One BBcream using your fingers, the warmth of our skin helps blend the product in our skin better. This product it’s more like a tinted misturize that adapts to your skin tone. Of course, you can use the BB cream that you already have :)
- With your blush brush - or your fingers - apply the NYX Cream Blush in Boho Chic/Natural or any rosy toned cream blush that you have. Cream blushers give a more natural appearance than the powder form blushers.
- Set the makeup with the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent, That’s all about natural look so a transparent powder is more appropriate. This is the Eleanor’s exact powder too!
- To define/fill your brows use the Soap&Glory Archery Brow Pencil Tint And Pencil. Starting with the felt-tip tint, use light, fine strokes to fill in any gaps and add fullness, but if you want a more “drawned” eyebrow, then flip it to use the pencil end to sketch the perfect shape. Skip this step if you don’t need it.
- To give volume to your lashes, apply two coats of the L’Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara. One fact about this mascara is that Miss Manga is actually named after the immensely popular Japanese comic/cartoons “manga” since their eyes are overly exaggerated and doll-like. Between us, that means something.
And you’re done! I hope you like this tutorial - Soh :) xx